PREMIUM Whale Watching Adventure
- Durata: 330 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: Redcliffe, QLD
- Codice prodotto: PREM-RED
Book Now For Guaranteed Sightings!
Spoil yourself with a PREMIUM Whale Watching experience with a guaranteed window table including non obstructive viewing from Eye Spy's luxury main deck cabin. With guaranteed window tables you will have an optimum viewing position to the whales!
Of all the great whales, the Humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe. There quite clearly is no better place to observe the mighty Humpback Whales than Brisbane’s Moreton Bay, acknowledged as one of the world’s best whale watching destinations in the world.
Your Captain Kerry Lopez, is recognised as the only female Captain that owns and skippers a whale watching venture in the South Pacific rim. Kerry's skilled and dedicated friendly crew will assure you an unforgettable whale watching adventure.
Enjoy a beautiful, gourmet picnic lunchbox as you look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants relax in your company, breach, blow and play all within meters from the boat. Located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula, we are pleased to offer guests a luxury full day’s whale watching adventure on the magnificent vessel 'Eye Spy' with the following inclusions:
- Guaranteed PREMIUM Main Deck Window Table (limited seating per tour)
- Non obstructive window viewing
- Boarding commences from 9.00am for a 10.00am departure
- Returns back to the Redcliffe Jetty at 2.00pm - 2.30pm
- Gourmet picnic lunchbox lunch including chicken, ham, garden salad, potato salad, fruit and more
- Extensive and informative commentary
- A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organisations
- A licensed bar, snack and souvenir counter is available
As an Eco Accredited Company, we believe that providing people with an opportunity to witness these amazing creatures first hand, not only puts a lot of smiles on guests faces but offers an increased awareness of the beauty of nature and the need to nurture our precious wildlife.
Afterpay is now available - Please contact our reservation team on (07) 3880 0477